30 questions to elevate your awareness (and literacy) of the greater place in which you live:
1) Point north.
2) What time is sunset today?
3) Trace the water you drink from rainfall to your tap.
4) When you flush, where do the solids go? What happens to the waste water?
5) How many feet (meters) above sea level are you?
30) How many days till the moon is full?-Kevin Kelly, “The Big Here Quiz.” The Technium. February 15, 2022
A concrete reminder of how divorced many of us are from nature. In cognitive evaluation, you sometimes hear people talk about being situated in time and space, i.e., knowing where you are and what time it is. But, this quiz asks the question in a more fundamental way, a way in which the vast majority of us wouldn’t pass.