Top 10 Most Viewed in 2021
- Why Ergo?
- Don’t Shoot the Dog by Karen Pryor: Summary
- Installing LineageOS on a Samsung Device (updated in December 2020)
- Forecasting a Cryptocurrency Price
- Seedvault: Encrypted Backup for Android
- Book Review: Prometheus Rising by Robert Anton Wilson
- Mutt on OpenBSD & Linux: configuring gpg/gpg2 & ~/.muttrc
- A Quick Introduction to StumpWM
- The Asshole Filter
Posts That Deserve More Visibility
- No. 1 Rule: Keep Your Shit to Yourself
- Life is a Beautiful Dare
- Communities vs. Transactions
- Fun With Fortune in Linux
- Sifting the Internet for Gold
- The Star Chamber, Cancel Culture and Living for the Bench
- A China Prediction: A Debt Deleveraging in a Decade
- The Power and Perils of Incrementalism
- Mass Movements & Affinity Groups
- On Being Evil
Reviewing the posts I wrote this year, I’m pretty happy with a lot of what I’ve written. I think the post Write: More Frequently, Less Long is a good thing to keep in mind for the coming year. I posted about the same as last year, 408 rather than 418 in 2019. However, the word count for the year went up to 89,691 from 58,705. It may be better to be briefer.
In the main, you can probably expect more of the same in the coming year.