- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup of unsalted butter
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of light or dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup toasted pecan bits
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 2 1/2 cups of old fashioned rolled oat
Whisk flour, baking soda and salt together.
In another bowl, preferably an electric mixer, beat butter and sugars. Beat in vanilla and then eggs. Add the flour mixture, a tablespoon at a time. Once all blended, fold in coconut, pecans, chocolate chips, and raisins. Then, fold in oats.
On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, use a tablespoon and place the cookie batter in dollops. Makes sure there is at least one inch between them.
Cook for 12-14 minutes. Take out of oven and cool on sheet for 5 minutes. Cut cookies and place on wire rack to cool completely.