“The AV Club did a list of ‘things’ [that happened in the 2010s]. I wanted to cover stuff that wasn’t on there. A lot happened outside of celebrities, Twitter and momentary memes. (We all obviously love @electrolemon, “double rainbow”, Key & Peele’s Gremlins 2 Brainstorm, 10 hr vids, etc.)
There is a master list of lists as well.
Hope for this list – get u mad & u destroy me & u blog in 2020.”-https://href.cool/2010s/
This is a list of links, in no particular order, of things I found interesting enough to note this week but for one reason or another, didn’t make it as an individual post. This is my way of clearing the decks and showing what is on the cutting room floor and maybe provide you with something to read, if you happen to be blessed with a leisurely Sunday.
- VIA Character Strengths Test
- The Urgent Quest for Slower, Better News
- 15 Months of Fresh Hell Inside Facebook
- Why I Take All My First Dates to Olive Garden
- On Oliver Sacks’ Obsession With Weightlifting
- Introducing Warp: Fixing Mobile Internet Performance and Security
- How We Roll: Study Shows We’re More Lone Wolves Than Team Players
- All The “Wellness” Products Americans Love to Buy are Sold on Both Infowars and Goop
- The Power Of Claiming A Name For Oneself
- Manage Conflict: Repair and De-Escalate