“Theirtube is a Youtube filter bubble simulator that provides a look into how videos are recommended on other people’s YouTube. Users can experience how the YouTube home page would look for six different personas. Each persona simulates the viewing environment of real Youtube users who experienced being inside a recommendation bubble through recreating a Youtube account with a similar viewing history. TheirTube shows how YouTube’s recommendations can drastically shape someone’s experience on the platform and, as a result, shape their worldview.”—http://www.their.tube
“Prepping should be:
* Responsible. It is smart and normal to get ready for emergencies.
* Valuable. The whole point is to actually benefit from prepping if you should ever need it.
* Easy. Don’t waste hundreds of hours digging through incorrect and confusing content.
* Affordable. Almost any budget can cover the basics of prepping.
* Comforting. Have the peace of mind that you and your family are ready.
* Fun. It’s challenging and fun to figure out how to become a more self-sufficient person. It’s like Boy/Girl Scouts for adults.”-The Prepared, “The Sane Prepper Mantra: Common sense rules for prepping.” ThePrepared.com. January 8, 2018
I haven’t gone into this article in detail, mostly marking it for later reference. It looks like a companion piece to Doomsday Planning for Less Crazy Folk.